She said she still likes me but is too busy for a relationship right now. Will she come back afterwards?

Yesterday my girlfriend broke up with me, saying that she is going to be too busy to be in a relationship for a while and that she felt it wasn't fair to me that I wouldn't get to hangout with her that often. I replied by saying that I would wait for her and be ok with not getting to see her that often but still be together. She then replied saying she was sorry and that this was the best thing to do like it was a mutual breakup but really it wasn't and unfortunately, like I always do, I spewed out all my emotions at her (none of them were angry) but I pretty much begged and said that this could still work out but she was so persistent on breaking up even though she said she still really liked me. What's really going on? Will we get back together when she's not as busy anymore?

20