Why can't we be together again?

Me and my ex broke up. When I typically begged to get back he just kept saying he couldn't. And I want to know why. anyone ideas?

11

What Guys Said 1

• He might of met someone else. I don't know but it's possible. If he doesn't want to be with you, than move on dear. Don't think of a breakup as a bad experience, and more like an opportunity to find someone who WANTS to be with you. Move on. Go no contact, heal and find someone who appreciates you for you. Why would you want to be with someone you'd have to beg to keep around?

What Girls Said 1

• Because you are Begging you need to ignore him it might seem that if you ignore him that he will get over you not true. If he ever liked you at all it will not be that easy but right now you seem desperate and needy and that is not attractive. If you ignore him i mean not text, call, Facebook, instagram, tweet, kik, accidentally bump into him you know what I mean if you do none of that it will make him start to forget the negative about you and start to remember the positive you have to this for at least 30 days during this period you might realize that you are better off without him and thats okay too. But give him some space if he contacts you during this period don't respond let him sweat and after the 30 days you contact him by then you should be thinking more logically anyway. I hope this helped