Why is life so unfair at times?

My ex gf told me no other guy had ever fought more than me to keep her by their side or to keep her happy. She told me I was the greatest thing to happen to her... Yet she left me from one day to another without any heads up for someone else... She is happy with him and im here by myself heartbroken and in pieces, everyone won here expect me cause im the only one alone she has him, he has her and I got nothing but tears and a broken heart. I miss her and wish she would come back, I genuinely loved her...

42

Most Helpful Girl

• She did you a favor by leaving you.. Someone better is out there for you:) And if she does come back around don't give her a second chance.. Her loss.