How would you feel if you are the guy?

If your ex-girlfriend sends you postcards and cards twice a year as a friend while your new girlfriend asks you to cut off all contact with your ex, do you find your ex annoying?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't. But I would expect her to do the same. If you want a grown up relationship you don't have to put the last relationship in the past.

Most Helpful Girl

• boohoo its a freaking postcard. they are prolly really just friends. I'd worry if they were texting all the time, esp if they were flirty. But if they are just friends, leave it alone you don't wanna be controlling. I leave my love life in fates hands, never force anything. Love is like a bungee, pull hard enough and once the other end lets go, it'll hit you hard in the face.