What would you do if you see again an ex?

• Avoid him/her.
  • Talk him/her like nothing, but just for a short time.
  • Talk with him/her longer, even inviting him/her a coffee.
    Vote C
  • Hug her/him and kiss him/her, give up to old feelings.
    Vote D
  • Return with him/her.
    Vote E

95

Most Helpful Girl

• Avoid them at all cost. My ex and I go to the same high school together and I just act like he doesn't exist, although sometimes he tries to say hi to me in the hall but I just keep it moving. I don't have time for that. I don't really care honestly, my ex and I had a small conversation at school when I was giving cake to my friends. He said happy bday and tried giving me a hug, I told him, "Please do not touch me, exes don't do that." We had a little conversation nothing major it was well kind of awkward but I'm not speaking to him anymore. He doesn't need to know how I'm doing, I just keep walking like I don't even see him.

What Guys Said 5

• Grimace and roll my eyes and keep it movin'.

• keep fucking walking

• My first girlfriend I'd be interested in reconnecting with. I'm a very different person today, and I'd like to see where it would lead.

• It's been 12 and a half years for an ex fling. Don't know what I would do. I'd thought I had seen a ghost most likely.

• I would talk to her longer because I still have feelings for my last crush from 6 years ago.

What Girls Said 8

• smile awkwardly and keep walking if they make eye contact and only stop to talk shortly if they initiate it otherwise im not really bothered about what my exes are up to and i dont have any interest in starting things back up with any of them

• Depends which one. The one I'm interested in? Sort of happened. Well he texts me the day he broke up with his ex. I met up with him, we talked over drinks and then we fucked. To say the least, I took care of him way more than his other ex ever could hehe

• Avoid him and possibly hide so he doesn't see me

• My ex and I are best friends,
    We hang out with our daughters, and my family.

• Avoid him.

• Punch him in the balls for marrying me, cheating, giving me an std then going ghost.. He better pray that's all I'd do.

• I'd probably bang him.

• Pretend I didn't see them... I don't care what they are doing or how they are doing..