Ever went back to a n ex after you left them?

How long after did you go back,

50

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! 7yrs later.

• Lol, thats long but why? Why did it take u so long? Was you thinking and missing him those 7 years

• No! I moved to a different state when I was a teenager and then as an adult I moved back to my hometown. When I moved back I didn't go anywhere (I was a home body). My cousins would go out and they would say that my ex was asking about me. One night I went out (to a club) and he was there. He asked me how I was doing and we talked a little bit. He ended up coming home with me and it just went from there.

What Girls Said 4

• I went back as soon as he dropped me (always wanting what can't have)
    Now that he broke up with his cheating gf we text a little, but it's nothing that serious, I can tell he's playing with his food lol if you know what i mean

• I went back to my ex after I broke up with him and we didn't talk for 5 months. It was the most stupidest decision I had ever made. I guess I thought I was in love or something. And it took me a while to realize that he just played me.

• After a week, I felt as if he ripped me off so I wanted to get some of my money back, then the little shit dumped me three months later lol

• umm for sex lol nd bout 5months...

• i hope you die today. you are the reason women are so trash

What Guys Said 0