Is it okay to contact my ex?

So I've started seeing somebody new. When me and my ex broke up I rebounded into a bad relationship (with new guy number 1) & in the end the guy told me he felt like I wouldn't open up to him emotionally and wouldn't tell him how I was feeling. Well I'm now seeing new guy number 2 (not a rebound) & want to know if my ex thought the same as new guy number 1 so that I can better myself for new guy number 2 and be more considerate of that.

Is it okay to text him & ask whether he felt I was emotionally there for him & if he felt I opened up to him about my feelings?

I'll make this clear, I really like new guy number 2, like REALLY REALLY like him. He ticks all my boxes, which is why I want it to work. So this isn't about getting my ex back. We are done & haven't spoken since. I'm over him.

41

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it's okay

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that's an incredibly stupid idea. You don't need someone to tell you how you are. You should recognize if you are not open. Also people are different with one person to the next. I was guarded with some boyfriends and I'm completely open with my boyfriend now. Because we have a deeper connection.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE