Just had my heart crushed again. What can I do tonight to get my mind off it and get through the night?

Any suggestions for a guy who has had too much pain in his life? How do I keep going on?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You probably don't wanna hear this, but just be strong. You are the only you on this earth, be a powerful you. Don't let no girl get to you. Get your mind off her by doing something, like your favorite hobby. In my case, I write music when I'm depressed.

Time heals all my friend.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Some guys will just chill with the guys.
    Some guys will chill with homies n smoke blunts
    Some guys will bang lines of hookers tits
    Some guys will hook up with an ex
    Some guys will hook up with anyone at the club
    Some guys will cut themselves
    Some guys will take a xanax and go to sleep

Do whatever suits you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me too Mr.
    just cry till you've had enough.
    Eat some chocolate.
    Call a friend, listen to music, write.
    Do whatever you want at the moment, nobody can help you feel better but yourself.
    I'm sorry, its really horrible advice, but I'm trying to help, cause a few hours ago I felt the same, and the minute I become unoccupied, I'll think of it again. Its past midnight here, but I can't sleep, overwhelmed with thoughts and emotions.

Anyway, hope u feel much better soon,
    =)

0|0
    0|0
  • Om going throu that aswell my ex dump me after 3years😞😞its hrd im only 3weeks into the brakeup

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm sorry to hear that. There needs to be a place where hurt people can meet up and give each other a big hug.
      My big hug for you: ((☺))

• Show All
    • Well deep breath, feel my hug from somewhere in this world, and carry on. It can't rain all the time.

• Same too u aswell

• After 18 plus years I ended my marriage. It hurts like hell... I know. One day at a time. You will experience a lot of emotions. Talk to your friends... keep busy... have time for yourself. Take care

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. Sorry to hear of your situation.

• Me too but it's not easy just hang out with other friends too get your mind off of that person

0|0
    0|0
  • Drink or fuck a girl your kno I'll talk about how you was in bed and make that bitch miss you and your dick

1|0
    1|1

What Guys Said 5

• The way I have dealt with my pain, whether it be from childhood shit, my shitty marriage, or having my buddies die in my arms is simple. Tons of booze. Drink until I black and pass out. Done.

0|0
    0|0
  • Listen to eminem stronger than i was

0|0
    0|0
  • Go pray maybe u will feel better i think?

0|0
    0|0
  • tubegalore. com

Go here. The rest will come to you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Damn I was hoping this was a real suggestion.

• Well, you don't want a real one from me. That'd be disastrous.

• Pain relievers were invented many years ago.

Oh for a broken heart? Pretend nothing happened and walk with chin up. Then date girls, baby!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes