Am I being played or is he being fr?

I has dating this guy and we broke up because he liked this other girl, but now he's saying he misses me and he wants me back but he still likes the girl he broke up with me for.. Im kind of moving on but I still like him what do I do?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't date a yo-yo.

I think you should move on.

Ps. What in the fuck is fr?

What Guys Said 4

• He is playing you. Move along.

• You couldn't take the time to type out "For real"?

As for the actual question; he's playing you. Anyone who dumps you because they see someone else they find attractive is not someone you want to date, if he dumped you once for a childish petty reason do you really think he won't do it again?

What you do is, you tell him to fuck off.

• Don't go back. What's to stop him from straying again?

• When you break up, stay broken up. There's a reason you broke up, and sticking with that decision saves you a bunch of time and energy from having to think about questions like this. Move on, then you don't have to worry about it at all.

What Girls Said 3

• You're second pick. Proceed with caution.

• If you're kind of moving on keep moving forward. It doesn't matter if he's trying to come back, if he really liked you he wouldn't have left you for some other girl in the first place.

• He is playing you I'd move on if I were you, once its done its done, and the book should remain close. Move on.