I'm always complaining that I'm lonely and I need a gf but I've never made no attempt to find someone else after my break up?

I got cheated on twice and she left me for someone else, its been 6 months since that all happen is it too soon to get into another relationship after a 3 yr relationship, im scared to talk to other girls or get rejected im very quiet around people but I don't know what to do i miss having a relationship but after what happened i feel like no one likes me. So i keep to my self, but girls in my school try to talk to me sometimes but i dont really talk back too them i push them away

Is this normal im afraid i won't find another gf or anyone, i threw away friendships for her, and i gave up basketball for the relationship and here i am now i dont know what to. Dont have friends now

22

Most Helpful Guy

• You're textbook.

What Girls Said 2

• U need a time to get to know urself better and raise some confidence.

• Find yourself frist

What Guys Said 1

• u lack motivation and confidence... as for a solution... you know the problem so start forcing yourself to do the opposite of the problem... otherwise no answer