Have you ever dealt with heartbreak like this?

I met a 27 year old woman. She was amazing and we had everything in common. We hung out all the time. This was a woman I would've considered marrying and I vowed to never marry. She was that amazing. We almost started dating. Then, she moved back to San Francisco and I was devastated and heartbroken. Part of me wants to cry but I fight it back. I still think about her to this day. I really hate being vulnerable. Have you ever dealt with heartbreak like this? Please don't judge me lol.

16

Most Helpful Girl

• tbh it doesn't sound to bad as being rejected... you can try long distance ya know?

• She claims she's coming back in a couple of weeks. I might go for that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I have. I won't bore you with the story, but it was devastating. What I have to say is not easy, but is not meant to be ugly... Life WILL go on, it always does. The question is what are you going to do about it? You can move forward (And it might not be easy at first - it won't be) or you can cling on to the past. Eventually with every little step forward (and that might be going to a coffee shop to read or something) it will get easier and easier. That hole in your heart will always be there, but it can scar and heal... it can. It just takes time.

• You're right. It just feels like I'll never another woman like her.