My girlfriend lied to me several times and broke my trust should I give her another (7th) chance?

Anonymous
I've been in a relationship since last 4 months. I love my girlfriend a lot and she too loves me but at the beginning of the relationship (within 1st 2 months) she used to explore other options and was flirting with other guys. When I came to know about it she realized her mistake and promised me not to do so again.
Once I asked her if she is virgin, she said yes but after a period of time she disclosed that she had sex with her ex, I was ok with it. I said it happens and everyone deserves a second chance.
But after a period of time slowly the list of the guys kept increasing with whom she had sex. And yesterday i came to know about her cousin brother, he's the 7th guy (She had sex with him a week before I met her 1st) and now she says that she's had sex with only 7 guys not more than that, and claims that it was her past and now she doesn't do anything now, and she's claiming to be changed. Now our relationship is almost broken.
Im really clueless, cause I love her but I dont know whether to be with a girl like this or not...
please help me with it
4
3