My girlfriend lied to me several times and broke my trust should I give her another (7th) chance?

I've been in a relationship since last 4 months. I love my girlfriend a lot and she too loves me but at the beginning of the relationship (within 1st 2 months) she used to explore other options and was flirting with other guys. When I came to know about it she realized her mistake and promised me not to do so again.
Once I asked her if she is virgin, she said yes but after a period of time she disclosed that she had sex with her ex, I was ok with it. I said it happens and everyone deserves a second chance.
But after a period of time slowly the list of the guys kept increasing with whom she had sex. And yesterday i came to know about her cousin brother, he's the 7th guy (She had sex with him a week before I met her 1st) and now she says that she's had sex with only 7 guys not more than that, and claims that it was her past and now she doesn't do anything now, and she's claiming to be changed. Now our relationship is almost broken.
Im really clueless, cause I love her but I dont know whether to be with a girl like this or not...
please help me with it

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Get a backbone and dump the chick dude. If you dont you'll be one of those loosers who post rants about how much they hate women. Get some self respect and remember this mantra for always. Respect before sex. If you have her cause she's the only one who gets laid with you which is probably the only reason you are giving her the 7th chance. Learn to play the field or get played.

That's all Im saying and once a girl breaks your trust quit it and move to the next more respectable chick. A girl like that can even get pregnant on you just to have you pay childsupport while she dates some other dude and you are left like asucker paying her bills.

Women can be as dangerous as men and a lot of schmucks dont realice that.

Take care and dump her sorry ass.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• No need for long explenations. You need to leave. Now. Period.
    People like her don't deserve second chances. There can never be any excuse for cheating. None at all.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE