Is it wrong to choose the divorce to be with my ex girlfriend over my husband and my kids?

Am i selfish? Should i talk to him about it or back to my girlfriend in a secret relationship? Help me.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• If your marital vows are that easily broken and your children that easily abandoned... well, do you like what that says about you?

If you really are unhappy, then do what you need, don't let anyone tell you otherwise, but be fully accepting of the consequences, and don't be selfish about what you can get in the divorce if you do.

• It's unfair to assume it's easy for anyone to leave a marriage.

• Yeah didn't read all that because I don't care. But sucks for you to be so worked up about some strangers life that you have no idea about.

• @shadowlegend
      LMFAO, whatever, then gtfo of the conversation, you are the one who interrupted to begin with! And if no one bothered to answer other people's questions, there'd be no point to this website being here, would there be?

@asker
      Sorry about being off with shadowlegend, that was rude of both of us. So again, the question for you is what choice can you live with? Are you willing to break the commitment you made to your husband? And how would you feel about someone else being OK with you leaving your husband for them? If you can be swayed out of this relationship, shouldn't the girl you have feelings for be cautious that you'd do the same to her? And for that matter, should you trust her if she's encouraging you to break your vows? You are always going to have temptations, but you don't always have to give into them. So think things through and then decide what you are willing to live with. No right or wrong, just action and consequence.