Ways to get back at a girl who played with your heart?

Im thinking of making a big flag, and hang on the top of this old castle ruin and write the words cheater on it! or whore, with her name on it. she can read it from her window and everyone can see. ill teach her
ok ok ill write her a little note, you just lost the best person you have ever met in your life, i hope you are truelly happy now. maybe one day you will feel the same pain i feel right now,

85

Most Helpful Girl

• Been there had this feeling do you know what the best thing to do is move on and not to another woman but get passed this she wasn't the one for you is all i can say but there are millions of. women out there and sometimes we need a little heartache to make us stronger and you will be the man you need to be when the right lady comes along. What seems like a big thing now you will look back on and realise it isn't too big a deal and you could have ended up in the long running coming worse off thank your lucky stars you dont need to put up with her shit anymore and when you move on and are happy she will still be living with the guilt of what she done to you and will probably do to the next

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • wow this girl is actually writing me now, late in the evening, petathic, now she has time for me to write, actually i feel like going to her place today and asking her what do you want from me. if she can't give me a proper answer i leave, should i do this, im not like her, i dont ignore people

• its pretty bold but what do i have to lose, or should i skip the last part

• Well tell her you are coming over and give her what you got no games and of she wants to be with you she will have no problem going exclusive and hope all goes well for you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you ever get nude pics of her? That's why one should ALWAYS have nude pics of their GF. In case they cheat, you can just take revenge by posting her nudes on message boards for the world to see. Then you link the message board to her.

I always get nudes for that reason, to have AMMUNITION.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • wish i did, but i never caught her sleeping nude, but i have these texts were she says im good at sex, well im just gonna write this guy, that he is even a bigger loser than i am, when he is seeing her, and that he had sex with 4 other guys, you can't trust her, she lies to you in your face, i had my fun with her, she is a good fuck but thats all she is, she has no personality and she will cheat on you, as she did on all those others. im telling you this, i really disslike you, and hate you, but as a friendly gesture walk away from her. for your own good, gl bro, i both hope you rot in hell!