Ways to get back at a girl who played with your heart?

Im thinking of making a big flag, and hang on the top of this old castle ruin and write the words cheater on it! or whore, with her name on it. she can read it from her window and everyone can see. ill teach her
Updates:
ok ok ill write her a little note, you just lost the best person you have ever met in your life, i hope you are truelly happy now. maybe one day you will feel the same pain i feel right now,

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Been there had this feeling do you know what the best thing to do is move on and not to another woman but get passed this she wasn't the one for you is all i can say but there are millions of. women out there and sometimes we need a little heartache to make us stronger and you will be the man you need to be when the right lady comes along. What seems like a big thing now you will look back on and realise it isn't too big a deal and you could have ended up in the long running coming worse off thank your lucky stars you dont need to put up with her shit anymore and when you move on and are happy she will still be living with the guilt of what she done to you and will probably do to the next

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • wow this girl is actually writing me now, late in the evening, petathic, now she has time for me to write, actually i feel like going to her place today and asking her what do you want from me. if she can't give me a proper answer i leave, should i do this, im not like her, i dont ignore people

• Show All
    • its pretty bold but what do i have to lose, or should i skip the last part

• Well tell her you are coming over and give her what you got no games and of she wants to be with you she will have no problem going exclusive and hope all goes well for you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you ever get nude pics of her? That's why one should ALWAYS have nude pics of their GF. In case they cheat, you can just take revenge by posting her nudes on message boards for the world to see. Then you link the message board to her.

I always get nudes for that reason, to have AMMUNITION.

0|0
    1|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • wish i did, but i never caught her sleeping nude, but i have these texts were she says im good at sex, well im just gonna write this guy, that he is even a bigger loser than i am, when he is seeing her, and that he had sex with 4 other guys, you can't trust her, she lies to you in your face, i had my fun with her, she is a good fuck but thats all she is, she has no personality and she will cheat on you, as she did on all those others. im telling you this, i really disslike you, and hate you, but as a friendly gesture walk away from her. for your own good, gl bro, i both hope you rot in hell!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I get she hurt your feelings and stuff but getting back at her isn't a good way to go makes you just as bad as her. I agree with what kylie said haha go out have fun hang out with those cute lady friends and flirt a bit. You're single now have fun while it lasts!

0|0
    0|0
  • Moving on without being vengeful not only shows an inner strength and maturity, but moving on and finding happiness is kind of a form of telling her you're better than her and don't need her. I will be brutally honest with you but don't write a note it will make you sound pathetic. Her response is going to be something defensive and angry most likely. She sounds like she really hurt you and did you wrong, leave her in the past and focus on how to move on and be happy again

0|0
    0|0
  • Hi Dear,
    Compliments to you and I hope you are doing great. Can we be friends? I intend to visit your nation. I love discussing all issues and learning other people's cultures and languages. I will tell you more about me when I get a reply from you Okay.
    ( cecilia. derrick@hotmail. com )

Kind Regards
    Dr. CECILIA DERRICK
    Manager Pan Pacific, Hotel Canada.

0|0
    1|0
  • Don't. You don't want to sink to her level. If you're really desperate try hanging out with good looking girls around her. Go out to bars and clubs and try to have a good time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lololol.. why not just move on?

0|1
    0|0
  • I say do the banner thing. Just write cheater not whore. And forget what anyone says about moving on. Especially the girls. If you were a girl saying this they would more than likely be supporting you. Just like with this question: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1245694-could-i-get-in-legal-trouble-for-doing-this Do that or the note then leave her alone forever. Don't send nudes because those were private and meant just for you.

Don't reply to this opinion if you're offended by what I say. I won't write a response to entertain your butthurt feelings. Sorry.

0|0
    0|0
    • i respect your honesty and i wish this girl could be so honest with me as well. Yesterday evening she actually had time to write me, i feel like dropping by at her place and give her a piece of my mind, instead of being angry i tell her this, '' listen, what do you want from me, because im growing sick and tired of these games, if you can't give me a proper answer , you will lose the best person you ever met, best in many ways.'' if she gives me a BS answer i just walk out the door without saying anything, and tell her, i will pray for her.

• Good plan. Just be honest and give her your ultimatum. No games.

• To that guy who sends out nudes. They cheat on you because you are not a good person.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• This won't end in your favor. The best thing you can do is to become happy by yourself and progress without them. Believe me, they always come back when you're doing well for yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Way to lower yourself to her level.

0|1
    0|0
    • well i know she will get very angry if i do this, i love it when i see her in tears, i will teach her

• Yeah, you also show the world and her just how pitiful of a human being you are if yo do this.

Go ahead, do it, then when you look back at it you'll see just how much of a sadistic fucking asshole you were, you want to lower yourself to her level?

She messed with her heart so now your going to mess with hers, this just makes you the same as her.

• A girl who played with your heart is not a girl you want around in your future. It may sound cheesy but hate brings on more hate which will lead to more anger, and the cycle will continue forever building until you vent or release that hate. Its better to release and then forget about that hate and just say to yourself enough is enough. Its going to be a hard process but in the end of your long life you're going to look back and not even remember this girls name.
    I hope this helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • Slap her face if possible but dont make her teeth fall down becarful

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh my gosh! This would jut be perfect!!
      (I'm really kidding, but it's nice to laugh things off sometimes.)

• Show All
    • Or just move on if u dont want problems bcoz every action have reaction u dont know what she could do to u of cource not face to face but u will involve in pro after pro maybe
      So just move on or slap

• i feel like slapping the living day light out of her and this loser, now she has actually been writing me late in the evening, should i even bother to respond should i just drop by at her place and ask her, listen what do you want from me, i feel like doing the last.

Recommended myTakes