I am her world and im worried about her if I leave... need advice!?

i recently discoevered this website and it seems like the perfect place to get advice from. first things first I've been in a long distance realationship and i haven't seen my gf in more than a year and before that we only knew each other for about 3 or 4 months (but only got in an offecial relationship about 2 weeks before we both travelled) But thats not the issue. Im from norway and she is from curacao ( and island in south america) but we both have family in the middle east which is where we met. When i saw her first i thought she was beautiful, which she is, but she was very closed and calm and almost scared of everything. Her best friend told me then that she was heartbroken by a guy beofre and she was knew in this country and didn't know a lot of people and like i said everything was like a threat to her, which is why it was extremly hard to me to get closer to her and was rejected a few times by her but then her best friend explained to me that she did it because she was afraid of heart breaks but she did like me. I started getting closer and it was like i took under my wing, untill we both had to travell back but kept communicating online. We talked every single day for hours, i litteraly changed her , changed the way she thinks , changed her perspective on life and made her more open ( she doesn't tell me that bcz she is still kinda closed when it comes to saying her feelings but i notieced it and her freind told me that she was obssesed with me bcz of the way i changed her to a way that she is attached) but now like i said its been more than a year since i last saw her, i was planning on coming this Christmas to visit but i didn't have enough money. i dont knw if i still love her like before-i dnt even know if i really love her as a person or as an online perfect gf that i imagine, cz i only got intimate with her for less than 2 weeks.. if i break up u can imagine what could happen to her, and if i do im afraid that i may regret it :(
And also i do actually love her and even loved her more than she loved and was thinking about bringing her to luve with me but its hard before 1,5 years ( we can ou see each other for a total of 6 weeks during 1,5 years) sometimes i wish i didn't get in that long distance relationship for many reasons, i dont wanna stay with her just not to hurt her, but again im not sure i will regret and won't find someone that loves me the way she did-not sure if i love her of just afraid to hurt her...

10