How do I hint to my ex I still have feelings for her?

I recently met up for coffee with my ex after she saw me with another girl, she texted to meet up. Things were really nice I was slightly nervous though, I think she may still have feelings but I dont want to straight out tell her I still like her because we have only spoken to each other 1 to 1 twice in the last 8 months. She's difficult to talk to in text, sometimes she makes an effort but most of the time though she is really difficult to converse with. I think my main problem is I'm not forward enough. Thanks :)

texting was usually an easy way to communicate with her when we were together, I texted her a day ago to meet up for coffee again but hasn't replyed yet, serious mixed messages. We didn't do much talking when we got together , things quickly went to messaging and there on in things picked up. So Its just generally a weird situation :/

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you just need to be more forward. You are exes, so both of you should stop wasting time beating around the bush. Either she takes the bait or not.

• Thanks for replying, I really don't want to come off too strong, as in straight up telling her, since we havnt seen each other much in the last few months. Is there any strong hint I can give her without telling her?

• You could also call her if she is into that. You can also send her a gift such as flowers. It's direct while being more subtle than just coming out with it.

• texting was usually an easy way to communicate with her when we were together, I texted her a day ago to meet up for coffee again but hasn't replyed yet, serious mixed messages. We didn't do much talking when we got together , things quickly went to messaging and there on in things picked up. So Its just generally a weird situation :/

Most Helpful Guy

• keep talking to her a lot and tuning her she will get the hint

• Thanks for the comment, unfortunatly it isn't as a lot of the time when I'm texting her she doesn't make much of an effort.

• isn't that easy*

• then you can't really hint it... your going to have to say you have feelings for her straight up and ask for another chance...