Why I feel pity for her?

I had a crush on this girl for a year. I felt like she was the right one. We was like a couple but really werent.

She drank almost every weekend and made a fool of herself. She embarassed herself infront of her friends and strangers.

She was virgin. Her behaviour got so bad that she got kicked oit of her parents house. She still drinked alchohol and lost her virginity to some guy. After that she drinked again and slept with 2 guys.

I feel angered and betrayed. Today i saw her passing through after 3 months. She didn't see me. She had changed. Her hair had no color anymore. Her face had changed. She was not attractive anymore and kinda ruined herself.

Who do i pity her? I kinda want to talk to her but i know the dangers. Getting hurt.

Thank you all for your answers. I appreciate every one of you for taking your time to answer and help. Maybe one day when she has moved back from youth home to back home again, started school again and starighten her life i can make contact maybe...

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you are pathetic.

What Girls Said 2

• personally to me you sound like a sweet guy and i would advice you not to speak to her if she had betrayed you in the past and if you dont want to get hurt i wouldn't even bother with her x

• Thank you. You are right... i just need to get over this.

• its fine you can message me if you need any more advice

• Well coz you're a good guy. Talk to her if you want to.

• I can't. Im just waiting her to straighten her life... I can't take her lies anymore thats she's "changed". Change is proven by actions not words. I have learned that the hard way...

What Guys Said 5

• you pity her because you don't agree with the decisions she's made and probably are concerned a person you used to care for

• You were close to her and it's always hard to watch someone we're close to self destruct.

• You don't like seeing people making what you consider poor choices. But there's no way of knowing whether she's happy or not. So don't feel like you need to rescue her.

• I know except her sister is my good friend and she has told me that she is sad and has cried many times and is jealous because her sisters life. But she made her own choices. Its just hurts

• It's human to feel sympathy for those we've bonded with, even if they keep making stupid mistakes. I'm not going to tell you how to run your life, all I can tell you is do what feels right.

• I know that one day i can talk to her once she has straighten her life. Nobody is perfect and everybody has past but it hurts to see peoples mistakes...

• I know the feeling.

• Because you see some on ruining their life, and you care about her well being.

• Yes, she just never appreciate the care i showed her. I just miss her as a person... Maybe someday she will realize what life is abput and we can talk again...