What's going in here?

My ex boyfriend and I broke up because I had a lot of personal issues that were dragging us down (my school, job, am old ex). Now, after a few months apart, I miss him terribly. I called him to get back together and he said he has a new girlfriend. WTF! It's only been 2 months and we dated for almost a year. Our of anger I told him to stop texting and delete our text history (he had some racey pictures of me). He refuses and says they are his keepsakes. I don't understand why he wants memories of us if he has a new girl. Is he just trying to make me jealous or did I mean nothing to him in the first place.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think he's keeping them to remind him of you. More to do with the physicality of them.

Don't think his new gf would be too happy about that.

I doubt he's trying to make you jealous though, probably just genuinely thinks the photos belong to him and doesn't have the decency or the respect of you to delete them. Either way he's not worth another thought. Move on!

Most Helpful Girl

• because guys have no compassion empathy or true give a s*** about somebody else's feelings. they are extremely very very selfish especially the younger guys