How do I get my ex boyfriend back?

My boyfriend and I had been dating for about a month when he suddenly broke up with me. It was a surprise to me, my family, and our mutual friends. We work at the same place and there has been a lot going on with my first ex boyfriend that also works there. My first ex has made threats against both of us and our friends and he has been stalking me. My ex and I even went to the police a few days before he broke up with me and found out some important and scary information. When I talked to him, my previous boyfriend said that the only reason he broke up with me is because of all of the drama at work and he assured me that it wasn't because I did anything wrong. Our best mutual friends also work with us at the same place in the same department, and my ex boyfriend said that he wanted all of us to be friends like it was before all the drama started happening. He just wanted things to be like they used to without having to watch his back constantly, and he believes that all the drama will stop if we just went back to being friends. He also assured me that there is not another girl and he doesn't really want a relationship right now. I think all of this happening with my first ex boyfriend has completely freaked him out and everything is out of control right now. I know he has to still care for me because I've talked to a bunch of people and they said that I haven't done anything wrong and I know that I haven't done anything to hurt him or not make him want me anymore. In fact, we had a great time hanging out the night before he broke up with me, and the day he broke up with me he would call me like every two hours to see how my day has been and what I was doing just like he used to before we officially got together. I'm pretty sure he's still crazy about me and that's why the breakup shocked so many people including myself. So what do you guys think I should do? I really, really care about him and want him back. How do I go about doing that? Thanks! Oh and by the way, I'm pretty sure the situation with my first ex will be handled soon. We've taken the right steps to get him out of the picture.
How do I get my ex boyfriend back?
Add Opinion