Im going to Skype my ex, Im a nervous wreck. Advice?

Okay so my ex and i recently broke up , i was living in germany and i had to leave home to Ireland. Our break up didn't go so smoothly, i think i hurt here by some things i said. this was all due to stress of leaving a place i lived for 2 years to return to my old life but also because i was leaving the girl who was with me that entire time. I was under stress wether long distance would work and i stupidly broke up with her.

Weve sort of been texting the last 2 weeks and sometimes she replies and sometimes she doesn't. Has she any interest?
Also i asked her to Skype and she said she would. I still love her with all my heart and i do want to try and make it work even though we're apart. How do i go about trying to get her back?

11