Can you still be sexually attracted to your ex even if you're not on good terms?

Well? My ex is.. a prick but I still have to admit he's a hot prick. I wouldn't mind punching him in the face but I'm still attracted to him. by the way we've never had sex.
Just making out. I was wondering if it's possible he feels the same way

62

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, that kind of applies to everyone. For example I can be in a class or work with a guy that I think is a total dick and still think he's hot.

BUT without liking them as a person I don't think to sleep with them, but I can still acknowledge when someone is attractive.