How to get back my exgirlfriend?

I am a guy by the way. So my girlfriend broke up with me a week ago after she spend a night at my place. She told me that I failed at this relationship and she will never take me back. We do work together at the same job and we have to see eachother everyday. Her friends tell me to not talk to her and that I dont have a chance. But slowly my exgirlfriend is talking to me on Facebook. But everytime I do and she talks to me her friend tells me she is going to go psycho if i ever talk to her again. My exgirlfriend is friendly when we on Facebook but whenever she encounters to me at work she acts very upset and angry and crosses her arms and dont say a word. So do i have a chance to get this girl back and how do I win her over? She tells me she still hates me.

41

Most Helpful Guy

• tough luck, no sense pursuing.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you can tell me what made her think you failed at the relationship then I think I'll be able to help you.