My ex blames me everytime he has a problem with anyone?

so I dated a guy for 2 months. we met in January. He dumped me for an irrelevant reason. He was depressed for 2 months. But it doesn't end there. he dated his classmate after the 2 months. so his classmate is my friend. I didn't talk to them. I was so dissapointed. It came to a point where his classmate dumped him and he blamed it on me. shortly saying, after his classmate, he went for another girls. and everytime his new girlfriend has a problem with him, I'm the first one he looking for. oh yeah, during competition FORTUNATELY we are in the same team. I'm also the person he put the blame on when our team lose. But I'm the one who memorize every single thing for god's sake. Yesterday, he blamed me. again. He attacked me on Facebook. He thought a friend of mine's status is badmouthing about him. I'm tired. I got a knife when he posted the comment. I threw the knife on the wall, pick it up again, and yes its the first time I cut. I need help. he's the worst nightmare I ever had...

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't listen to him, the best thing to do is eliminate people like that from your life. Block him on all social networks, if he speaks to you just totally blank him, that kind of thing. The quicker you do this the quicker you'll forget about him.