How do guys (if insecure) deal with the aftermath of a break up?

So okay I get the gist of how guys feel after a break up & that everyone's different but what I really want to look at is what insecure guys feel like after a break up.

When I mean insecure I mean the guys who have commitment issues, who feel they are not worthy, who pull away when things are going good. The guys who are scared by relationships.

How would these guys feel and act? Even if they were the one who initiated the break up?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depending on how serious the relationship was, I'll cry, and eat food, and watch netflix, I get very attached with my relationships and am very emotional.

0|0
    0|0
    • Say about a year and a half. Even if you was the one who ended it? What sort of things would you do to your ex? Would you play games? Want her back?

• If I broke up with them, I don't think I would play games or want them back if I broke up with them. If they broke up with me, that'd be different.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I just feel extremely depressed and I tend to close up... It takes me at least 4-5 months to get over them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Even if you was the one who ended it? What sort of things would you do to your ex? Would you play games? Try to hurt her? Want her back?

• Show All
    • Even if you ended it with her because you was scared of getting hurt again? So you pushed her away because off it?

• If I was scared of being hurt again, I wouldn't be dating anyone - end of.

I suppose you might push someone away if you're worried you'll get hurt, yes.

• Mopey. ///

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes