If you've been dumped by 9 guys are you the problem?

My friend just LOVES to vent to me about her ex's. She mentioned that she was dumped by all of them except one so therefore they are assholes. None of them lasted longer than 2 months and when people who have had relationships for 2+ years tell her that she doesn't understand the same way she gets all offended. She brings up ex's who she was with for only 3 weeks. She also got offended when one of her ex's called her naive and she assumed he only said that because she was a virgin? Anyway back to my question, she always talks about how all these boys did her wrong and never includes that she may have done something wrong. Also all of these are high school relationships except for one so should you base all guys on the ones you dated in high school? Do you think she contributed to the guys wanting to break up with her if she's been dumped by 9 guys?

36

Most Helpful Girl

• If she is one who gets dumped every time then yes she is the problem. All of those guys can't just be assholes. Maybe she's just a bitch and they get sick of her. I know too many girls like her. Tell her to get over herself and realize that she's the problem and not the guys.

• I've basically hinted that to her. I told her if she continues to be pessimistic and complain about everything all the time guys aren't going to want to be around that.