If you've been dumped by 9 guys are you the problem?

My friend just LOVES to vent to me about her ex's. She mentioned that she was dumped by all of them except one so therefore they are assholes. None of them lasted longer than 2 months and when people who have had relationships for 2+ years tell her that she doesn't understand the same way she gets all offended. She brings up ex's who she was with for only 3 weeks. She also got offended when one of her ex's called her naive and she assumed he only said that because she was a virgin? Anyway back to my question, she always talks about how all these boys did her wrong and never includes that she may have done something wrong. Also all of these are high school relationships except for one so should you base all guys on the ones you dated in high school? Do you think she contributed to the guys wanting to break up with her if she's been dumped by 9 guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If she is one who gets dumped every time then yes she is the problem. All of those guys can't just be assholes. Maybe she's just a bitch and they get sick of her. I know too many girls like her. Tell her to get over herself and realize that she's the problem and not the guys.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've basically hinted that to her. I told her if she continues to be pessimistic and complain about everything all the time guys aren't going to want to be around that.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• If she's consistently getting relationships that are that short, either she IS the problem, or her horrible judgment of guys is the problem.

Case in point: I knew a girl who was similar. She started dating him because he was good looking and Puerto Rican. She ended up dumping him in a bitch fit less than two weeks later because he came to pick her up to go out on time (and, to quote, "ON TIME IS TOO FUCKING LATE").

0|0
    0|0
    • Probably, she thinks all men are assholes and disrespectful because that's all she's come across

• By nine guys? I'd say yes. Maybe she was needy or some shit. When it comes to break ups, people always play the victim role. "you cheated on me" "oh yea? You are too clingy". What do you call someone who gets offended easily and because someone decided to challenge her point of view? close minded? ignorant? or just easily offended? could I get a bit more details?

0|0
    0|0
    • details on what exactly? I know I wasn't too specific when I wrote this.

• If it's was just once or twice I'd say it was bad luck however 9 guys and they all dumped her after a month or two I'd say the problem is definitely with her.

0|0
    0|0
    • 9 out of 10 of them. And most of them were only 2-3 weeks long lol

• Lol that's rough. They couldn't stand to be with her for more than a few weeks 😂

• There is no way you go wrong 9 times in a row, you really have to suck at things for that. So yeah, you are probably the problem then, haha.

0|0
    0|0
    • haha yeahhh she started to lose track of how many so she had to write them down

• I think she barely dated most of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you're manipulating, lying, decieving and playing too many mind games?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not talking about myself

What Girls Said 2

• She barely dated them. I don't know why she is pissed

0|0
    0|0
    • And yes she is the problem

• My point exactly, my guy friend brought up one time how he's afraid to see his ex (who he dated for 2+ years) in public and my friend agreed and he was all "yeah but when you were together for over 2 years it's different" she started flipping out

• Oh wow sounds crazy
      No wonder men dump her

• She is definitely the problem.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes