Good idea to wish an ex happy birthday?

My ex broke things off with me about a month and a half ago. Not sure the exact reason why things ended--she kinda gave the "its not you its me" line which I know is BS. I can't stop thinking bout her and I think its because I never really had closure or a reason why things ended. We haven't spoken at all since things ended and her bday is on Friday so I thought this might be a good excuse to text her and just see what happens. Good or bad idea?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• My ex used that line on a paper that he had written me and something else you. Its like a warning sign for getting dumped. I would say it is a bad idea to wish ur ex a happy bday. You to have ended so why keep in contact or even talk to your ex? I would just let her go and just keep doing what your doing. Don't visit the past just keep moving forward. There is no reason to say happy birthday to your ex, its not like its going to solve anything. Do not do it, its a bad idea. You two don't talk do you? So why start talking now? Just let it be, the chapter is done.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude, just don't do it. Give up all hopes in ending in "good or nice terms".

Bad idea.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• This is essentially what's going to happen to you, your heart, and your idea if you decide to do that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJzXoompw_I

0|1
    0|0
  • bad idea...3 reasons
    -you are broken up
    -she is your EX
    -She fed you the line...

when a girl uses that line, it means she has found someone else that ain't YOU... means she ain't coming back. don't get hurt more than you already are.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. No. No. It's sad and pathetic. Don't do it man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just let it go.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, she's a god damn ex for a reason.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes