Is "I dont love you anymore" A good reason for a breakup explanation? after 3years of being together?

Just wondering what guys truly mean by that...

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Horrible excuse if you ask me. If I'm with you for three years I have to love you, it's that simple. He may have have found someone else he likes, or wants to be a single guy again. But that is something you have to be willing to give up down the road of you get in a relationship. How old is he? I'm a guy who is very dominant and I know what I want in life and I am foward about it. If he Dosent know what he wants and is in a 3yr relationship he is wasting your time. I just got dumped by my gf she dosen't know what she wants and that is a horrible excuse if you want to go back to an ex. It's honestly if he doesn't want to fight for the relationship and leave like that, you know where he stands in the end.

• Omg thankyou
      Sorry about ur relationship
      And yes after 3years of us going throu rough patches he comes home from wrk an says i no longer love u anymore not have feelings for u anymore i ws devistated really deviststed just wanted a males point of view on what that means kos i thort i deserved a better answer then tht after 3years

• Just do your own thing if it doesn't work, just don't bring in a rebound guy and break his heart to go back to your ex happened to me after almost a year of dating

• Thanks for ur tips an advice
      Yeah im in the process of getting over him atm its not easy but once i do il enjoy life so much more!!!
      Thanks again