Pain on my left side..don't know why..

I have this pain on my left side between the last rib bone and my hip; It's all the way on my side tho and it kind of hurts a little around my lower back. I know none of you guys are not a doctor or anything but maybe some of you could possibly give me your opinion on what it might be cause by; and yes I know I should go to the doctor and get it checked, etc but I just want to know some possibilities. This pain has been going on for about a week now ever since my boyfriend grabbed me but he didn't know that he grabbed me that hard/tight and ever since the pain hasn't went away...
+1 y
Also why do yo you think it hurts on that spot when I suck my stomach in or try flexing that area? Do you think this might be something very serious?
+1 y
Ok so it doesn't hurt that much anymore. It feels like the pain is going away. I can turn and flex that side as much as I want and it doesn't hurt.
Pain on my left side..don't know why..
1
3