Does it ever piss you off when you're rejected, because you wanted to be the one doing the rejecting?

Let's say both parties know the relationship won't work out. Would you reject the person or wait for them to reject you?

I just noticed that one dude blocked me on a texting app LOOOL which bothers me, because I wanted to block him first. I got rejected before I could do the rejecting. >:(((( grrr that little bish.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• if we both knew then I would just go on with it. sooner than later. hahaa screw him. just don't even pay him no attention! xD

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• This all sounds very immature.

If I feel like something isn't working properly and I have done all I possibly can to mend things and make things work, I'll walk away and if the other person gets there first, then fair enough, I won't have gripes with that.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh yes, very immature. I've somehow managed to retain an immature mentality in adulthood. I consider it a talent.

• Sounds a little bit like your pride predominates over maturity. What pleasure do you get out of feeling like you are the one who has to be in control? At the end of the day it really doesn't matter who blocks who or who breaks up with who first... if it's not going to work be happy no more time was wasted for either party.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hmm, it's more so that I had an elaborate speech all planned out and I didn't get to use it! I'll save it for next time I guess, hahaha.

• That means you see it as a game... which is time wasting for a busy guy.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Lol. Yes girl. I think at one point in everyones life they experience the feeling that they wish they were the first one to be the dumper/blocker instead of the dumpee/blockee and they get pissed about it. But as you grow older AND you are open for growing... the whole concept changes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol you're so petty! I love it haha

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes