Does it ever piss you off when you're rejected, because you wanted to be the one doing the rejecting?

Let's say both parties know the relationship won't work out. Would you reject the person or wait for them to reject you?

I just noticed that one dude blocked me on a texting app LOOOL which bothers me, because I wanted to block him first. I got rejected before I could do the rejecting. >:(((( grrr that little bish.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• if we both knew then I would just go on with it. sooner than later. hahaa screw him. just don't even pay him no attention! xD