Should you destroy something your boyfriend/girlfriend bought you before you break up?

I never did, I don't know if its a good idea or a bad idea

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. You should take all you can get 😈

0|1
    0|1
    • @BelleGirl21
      I couldn't agree with you more ;-)

• Show All
    • I do to. the 2nd dumbest mistake I made was amputating part of my thumb.

• Omg that sounds so painful! Thanks for mh mooper!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I burned a teddy bear that my ex gave me for Valentine's Day 2014. It really helped me a lot, and helped me even more forget back him, everything he gave me is gone and I threw it away. For some people it helps burn stuff that there ex gave them that way when they see it, those feelings don't come back. I tried sleeping with my teddy bear that my ex gave me after he and I broke up and I got flashbacks so I decided to burn it and throw it away.

0|0
    0|0
    • sleeping with something that your x gave you after the break up, is like sleeping with your x.

• I burned it okay I don't have it anymore its gone. Case closed, whatever.

• I know that now

• I burned a stuffed puppy my ex gave me wen we broke up and sent him a picture of it. It really helps let everything out

0|0
    0|1
    • did you use gasoline?

• Show All
    • I dumped gas in my grandpas burn pile as well, he said don't do that.

• No i haven't destroyed any thing he bought me but i did cut his clothes up and packed them in a bag and gave him his clothes back

0|0
    0|0
    • did it piss him off

• Its sure did piss him off it was mostly his designer clothing his favourite sounds bad but it felt good to be honest

• I am proud of you, good job doing that. what an ass fucker he is. he should never mess with you again.

• I wouldn't destroy anything. But I am currently considering sending my ex the iPad he gave me. He said he doesn't want it back, but in a way it feels wrong to keep it because he gave it to me only six weeks before he broke up, and I don't want anything from him.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, destroy her image in your mind so you can move on in life

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, of course. Because it's fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if you're immature.

0|0
    0|0
  • NOOOO!!!

better sell it :-P

0|0
    0|0
    • at least you would make someting

• Why do such a thing? Hate?

0|0
    0|0
    • I guess it was a bad idea

• It's up to u if these things bring u bad feeling just throw it

I cut all her letters and throw her flowers
    But she keep all my things bcoz it was made of gold and some expensive things

0|0
    0|0
    • some stuff form x's I still have. other stuff, I burned or had it haled to the dump because it was eather borke or made me fell bad about that relationship.

Recommended myTakes