So I saw the ex pregnant and felt oddly unemotional about it?

I knew she was dating this guy but they weren't like married yet but it appears she is very pregnant. both her sisters have kids already so not a surprise she's next.

felt oddly unemotional about the whole thing , I guess I lost interest in her after her odd behaviour and her rejection of formally dating me a couple years ago , then the bar she worked at closed so I no longer really saw much of her around town.. its not that I don't care about her but really didn't seem to care that she was pregnant with another guys kid.

is this a normal reaction to such an encounter? she also didn't talk to me much if at all , she was working as a server at place I don't go to much so I wasn't expecting to see her there

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes because she is your EX