Random Question: If you broke up with your girlfriend and she was happy what would you do?

let's say you broke up with her but she smiled and wished you good luck and happiness. She didn't try to change your mind or yell at you. She just went quietly. What would be your thought process?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be like "well that was easy, why was that so easy?"

Then my over analyzing would begin.

• yea I have learned if a man wants to leave, let him leave. You can't make him stay so don't even waste time or your breath

• what if her reason what because you treated her bad

• Then I would understand her not fighting to keep me.

What Guys Said 4

• Either she wanted to break up and couldn't do it
    OR
    She is an extremely selfless person and thought it best that if her SO didn't want her that she should quietly step out of the way.

• i'd be hppy too

• lol. We are all happy!!! Everybody deserves to be happy!!!

• I would marry the bitch and spend every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year with her. When I need to take a shit I'll drag her by the hair into the bathroom with me so she can smell it. Fuck her and her happiness.

• I don't think I'd mind. Sounds amicable. On to the next.

What Girls Said 1

• she doesn't care and already has her eye on another person

• I mean but if he doesn't want to be with you... you can't make him. Just let him go. No need crying over something you can't change. You definitely can't make a man do what he doesn't want to do or love you