Need advice to get over a crush who rejects or just be-friends me?

So I really liked this girl but I can see she has no interest in me but is still rather friendly to me. I can totally see it.

Thing is I spent so much time to get her to like me because I like everything about her. And yes it really hurts.

I'm on the verge on getting over her but she works near me around the same time as me and I'm not close to any of my friends or parents to talk about this. It really bugs me whenever I see her, puts me in a foul mood.

10