How easy could/did you get over a break up?/Break up stories?

First off Me myself I am inexperienced with dealing with breakups. Though I don't see myself brawling or being depressed if I went through one. (Maybe if It was marriage divorce.. maybe)

So I would like to hear others advice and input. Do have to be together a long while until you feel like you would be heartbroken without them? Does it hurt more when they break up with you? Does it hurts guys less?(doubt it) ... etc

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly my first relationship in high school was the hardest to get over just because it was the first one. I wouldn't even classify that as a relationship nowadays but that was serious business at that age. Ever since then it hasn't been too hard getting over crushes and failed relationships. I think it's because I think of relationships as something that are nice and can be incredible but they aren't necessary to me to live a full and enjoyable life. I think that's why I don't get crushed. it is sad though lol

2|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I have this thing were, i don't know if it was telegraphed or if it is just me, but i can always tell when someone i'm with is about to break up with me. for example my first serious relationship , i had the feeling that it was going to happen, though up to that point things had been very steady and normal. and i was shocked when it happened took me bout a month to recover my feelings. but the next time i had this feeling in my last relationship, i trusted it and kind of braced myself, so the breakup wasn't as hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Longest it took me was 6 months. Shortest was less than a week. On average, a couple of months. It really depends on the circumstances.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha i feel like im so young and have toany breakup stories

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I've never had a hard time with break ups. The longest it took me to get over someone was 2 months and I'm the one who ended that relationship.

However I'm sure that if my current relationship ended, I'd take me at least 5 years to move on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on why the relationship ended. Even if the person sucks it's hard to lose something.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes! My ex is the WORST man on planet earth. I am way too good for him (and i have low self esteem so that's saying a lot) and I am still boohooing

• Why do you feel you have low esteem Hiitsmejen?

• Longest to get over someone; almost 4 years
    Shortest: 1 hour
    Hahahaha what a difference right?

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;