How easy could/did you get over a break up?/Break up stories?

First off Me myself I am inexperienced with dealing with breakups. Though I don't see myself brawling or being depressed if I went through one. (Maybe if It was marriage divorce.. maybe)

So I would like to hear others advice and input. Do have to be together a long while until you feel like you would be heartbroken without them? Does it hurt more when they break up with you? Does it hurts guys less?(doubt it) ... etc

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly my first relationship in high school was the hardest to get over just because it was the first one. I wouldn't even classify that as a relationship nowadays but that was serious business at that age. Ever since then it hasn't been too hard getting over crushes and failed relationships. I think it's because I think of relationships as something that are nice and can be incredible but they aren't necessary to me to live a full and enjoyable life. I think that's why I don't get crushed. it is sad though lol

What Guys Said 3

• I have this thing were, i don't know if it was telegraphed or if it is just me, but i can always tell when someone i'm with is about to break up with me. for example my first serious relationship , i had the feeling that it was going to happen, though up to that point things had been very steady and normal. and i was shocked when it happened took me bout a month to recover my feelings. but the next time i had this feeling in my last relationship, i trusted it and kind of braced myself, so the breakup wasn't as hard.

• Longest it took me was 6 months. Shortest was less than a week. On average, a couple of months. It really depends on the circumstances.

• Haha i feel like im so young and have toany breakup stories

What Girls Said 3

• I've never had a hard time with break ups. The longest it took me to get over someone was 2 months and I'm the one who ended that relationship.

However I'm sure that if my current relationship ended, I'd take me at least 5 years to move on.

• Depends on why the relationship ended. Even if the person sucks it's hard to lose something.

• Yes! My ex is the WORST man on planet earth. I am way too good for him (and i have low self esteem so that's saying a lot) and I am still boohooing

• Why do you feel you have low esteem Hiitsmejen?

• Longest to get over someone; almost 4 years
    Shortest: 1 hour
    Hahahaha what a difference right?