I kissed another guy. And I hate myself for it. Is the pain worth it?

Me and my boyfriend broke up because I kissed another guy. And now he won't forgive me, it sucks really bad. I've tried so much, to show him that it was only a mistake. I've given my all, I've given so much I have nothing left. I'm constantly crying and in pain over this and he still thinks I don't care. Should I just leave him alone or keep fighting.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. I really think you should move on
    2. I'm wondering how did he stumble upon the fact that you kissed someone else - I sure hope it wasn't your guilt acting up and you telling him
    3. For someone (which is considered normal by most BTW) who cannot overlook such things is possibly not worth being with
    4. With due appreciation and respect for your feelings towards him, it's not worth punishing yourself for something that may be a relationship long if not life full of taunts and suspicion

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• U did all u can do to get him back.
    From this point it's really up to him.
    Give him his space and do not contact him anymore.
    If he has a change of heart in due time he will reach out to u.
    But don't hope on it because there is no guarantee.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• u need to find a new guy
    if he can't forgive you for a kiss then he clearly has some serious ego problems
    (im not saying you did right but a breakup is too much)

0|0
    0|2
  • Learn your lesson and move on. There's other guys out there, no need to waste any more energy on this one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Weird girl.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Keep fighting some months but if he doesn't forgive you, then you should leave him alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep fighting some time. just dont do it again

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes