I think my boyfriend and I are better as friends?

My boyfriend and I recently got into a relationship and I feel like we were a lot closer as friends.. But I don't want to loose him as a friend if I were to breakup with him.. So should I just tell him that we're better off as friends or just ignore it? And do you think he would still want to be friends or not?
When I say better as friends I mean we were closer and not as distant like we use to hang out more now we barley talk and just text

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Or you could try and improve your relationship until it gets to the point when you are having as much fun/interaction as you did before. Being boyfriend/girlfriend should not be like a job or chore and neither is it 'official' - much like being a friend is not official. You should be able to do whatever you want.
    The most simplest way to solve this issue is to just do the same stuff you used to, there should be nothing stopping you from it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would just work on making the relationship better
    bring it up to him about how y'all don't hang out enough
    since you're a new couple, y'all have time and space to build your relationship to what you want it to be