She broke up with me but doesn't know why. I'm so confused help?

My ex gf & I were together for 6 months & for a while everything was so good we texted each other everyday if she didn't see for a while she would miss me. then about a month ago I made her mad because I asked her mom about an upcoming doctors appointment she was having & she saw the text & twisted my words & thought I was saying she needed to be fixed & that's not what I meant at all. she said a few days later that she & her mom had been talking & that I have a lot of confidence problems that they don't know think I can fix but she said she would give me a chance to & it all came down to me asking dumb I confident questions which I stopped doing & I thought everything had went back to normal after that & then a few days ago on our 6 month anniversary she was over & we were talking & joking around & then she said somthing that kinda sounded like she wanted to end it. I called her out on it & she said she was evaluating it & said that she really likes me but her & her mom were talking & just because I have stopped asking those un confident questions for a month that it doesn't mean I won't go back to doing & that she doesn't miss me anymore & if I ask her something or decided to show up a little early she gets mad & starts hateing me. She said when she is with me she likes me a lot but when she is away she forgets that. Then she said she doesn't know why she doesn't like me anymore & started saying it could be hormones or stress or not playing hard to get then she said maybe it was when she would stay over that I would toss & turn & wake her up in the middle of the night & then compared me to a dog she used to have that would do that & said after that she hated it. She kept saying through out the night that she really liked me & that I was great & these past 6 month have been amaizing & contradicting everything she was saying. I told her she was in her own head & that she needed to do what was best for her. She ended it but kept say I was great. I'm so confused help?

Is it my fault she broke up with me? It's been a month & i thought I was ready to move on but I guess not I woke up this morning really missing her & wanting her back! Please help?

10