Will he realise what he lost??

(Both in our 20s) My boyfriend and I of 1 year has officially broken up, we both have hurt each other in the past (not stuff like cheating) but overall our relationship had good &bad times, I did a lot for him and I was there for him and his kids wen no one else was I was good to him, he was an asshole at times towards me, will he realise what he lost w space&time? Or will he forget about me w no contact? :,(
It breaks my heart because we usto live together I treated his kids like they were my own, I motivated him to get a car/job tried to help him get back on his feet I stayed home with him & his kids every weekend I feel so heart broken:(

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm y u want he remember u wondering did u cry this week when u remember some happy moments?

• One day I'll feel fine another day ill just break down and cry :( were officially broken up this time i just really hope he realizes i was a good girl to him:(

• Few days ! It's early to judge wait for 2-3weeks if no contact well thats sign he's serious and 99% he will not back

• I feel like giving him a month so he can realise i really loved him and just out of all the times we broken up this time it really feels like its over:( well its been since last Tuesday