My heart is broken what's the solution help please?

I've known this girl for maybe a month or more I don't remember the while cuz it was like forever for me... she were the first one actually & I can say I'm in love with her ya she's sweat , cool , nice she like what I like she like to eat what I eat she do what ido... the night that I've fell in love for her she told me that hope I will be the person who can modify the pain on ur shoulders & hope we can survive this world together... Ican say I was with my other half I've promised her ill never break her heart ever but she did she left me cuz of her family wanted me to propose to her to let us know each other will... They were rushing us to do something is too early cuz of their stupid traditions... she told me it's early too & i can't let anyone rush u on anything even me good bye & good luck in life... then no calls no texting nothing :'(

22

Most Helpful Girl

• awwwwww. I'm so sorry hun. Honest I don't know how to fix your broken heart because everyone is different, But I can give you a cyber hug. *hugs abddi-12* but thats all i can do