Platonic relationship with ex?

No matter what happens I always come back to try and have a platonic relationship where we can just talk without him calling me a stranger, but when I do..
He can't hold a normal conversation, doesn't text back in a timely manner or in general, always rubs in the fact that he wants/will go find a girl to send nudes to him (even though I don't know why he's bothering to tell me when he wants nothing to do with me unless it's me sending him those pics), if he does text he speaks in one word replies, flatout says he doesn't care about me/what I do, etc. I feel like it's getting to the point where I'm going to outright explode, and text something I'll later regret. I'm already showing signs of rebellion if you will e. g., change of tone, expressed annoyance, and, according to him, acting as an attention seeker by asking annoying questions mostly about his personal life (school, job, if he still has feelings for me, if he has a new girl, etc.). What should I do? What can I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I have yet to see any platonic relationship with an ex work out. It's either too hard to just be friends since you were once intimate but now aren't, or there are bad feelings left over from breaking up, or, worst of all, it puts strain on a new relationship. I would purge him from your life and move on to find new people

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes