My girlfriend dumped me for leaving skid marks on her mattress isn't that harsh?

My girlfriend of a two and a half years dumped me two days ago because when we woke up she noticed a few brown streaks on her mattress and realized that I had left skidmarks.

She was grossed out by the skidmarks and went ape shit at me, she started throwing cushions and pillows in my direction and told me to get out of her apartment and I became upset, started crying and left.

I tried phoning her, but she ignored my calls, I text her a few times and she ignored those as well and then sent me a break up text this morning. I am heartbroken and feel so embarrassed.

53

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're having skid marks it means you're constipated and the liquid stool in your colon is pushing through the hard stool.

After 2 1/2 years if she dumps you over that then why go back? There's always two sides to a story and I assume there's more to it than just skid marks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly it look like joke
    But is that sign of disease or u didn't clean urself enough?

Now if she just dump u for that embarising reason I think that's good for u now u know how bad she's what if u r sick? And that's sign of something bad in ur colon?

U cry for pussy move on

And that's y u should use water to wash it