I need advice and tips!?

So I live with my ex boyfriend. We moved in together four months ago and he broke up with me three months ago. We were together for four years.
How can I reattract him and move us from friends to a relationship? He said he likes our friendship now. I know we will get back together eventually, but i want to quicken it. Do I start ignoring him and not being home? Stop actin like a friend so I don't et friend zoned? Help!

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes! Stop acting like you're sitting around waiting for him to come to his senses. Make yourself busy, go out and do things and don't tell him what you're up to. Once he sees what he is missing than he will be quicker to want you back in his arms

• Are you sure?

• @findingmyway - you sound brilliant and beautiful. Wanna chat? Lol

• Lol thanks!