Should I wait for him or should I move on and be happy?

We have a 5 month old daughter and we're together for 2 years.. we have had a Rocky relationship but we always come out stronger in the end. He asks me to wait for him so he can "decide what he wants" and gets jealous over the thought of another man in mine or our daughters lives. He also gets jealous of my, guy friends who are more like , brothers than friends. He still calls to check in on us but honestly he seems more concerned with what I did that day and how it went.. we got into a fight and I told him if he wasn't calling about our daughter not to call but he did the next day and asked me how my day was going. What in the fuck and I suppose to do? I'm so confused. I love him but I'm afraid that he doesn't want mebut doesn't want anyone else to have me.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't bother. There are better people.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him to shit or get off the pot.
    He shouldn't have to "decide" want he wants, since he does maybe it's clear he isn't ready to step-up and be the man and father you and your daughter need him to be. You have to do what is best for your child, and he needs to realize that, if he can't be the man/father y'all need him to be, that you need to move on with your life without being in a relationship with him. I'm sure this very hard for you and whatever happens it won't be easy either way. Good Luck to you and your baby girl.