Will losing someone make them realize to appreciate you or would they just move on and forget you?

If you were in a serious long-term relationship will they regret it and come back to you?

What about if you were good to them and helped them out a lot and was there for them when no one else was?

73

Most Helpful Girl

• In some cases they might come back.. in some they won't. There's no way of knowing for sure. It really depends on their reasons for breaking up with you. If they simply lose feelings then chances they'll come back are slim but if it was due to a fight or silly argument then with time they might realize it was stupid.

• What about if it was just little bs? Like jealousy and over lies? But overall the person was good to them

• Yes i know it wasn't all me i at least agmited to my own thoughts he never did and ok thank u means alot!

• Mistakes*