How to let a guy down gently by text?

Ok so I've been talking to this guy from tinder for a week or so now and we went out for drinks. He texted me right after saying he had a super awesome time and wants to see me again soon.

I, however, did not have a super awesome time and don't think I want to really see him again. It was just too awkward for my liking, no chemistry.

So my question is, how do I say that if I'm super shy about that whole topic? So far I've said I had fun too but I'm super busy over the next few weeks etc etc. Boys, how would you want it to be handled?
  • Tell him the truth
  • Go out with him again, maybe you'll have fun
  • Keep being busy, he'll get the hint
    Vote C
  • Make up a sweet lie
    Vote D

42

Most Helpful Girl

• If it was awkward and you are simply unsure on how you feel then I say go hang out again. Usually the second meeting is more comfortable and easy flowing.

If you are just done with the guy - tell him that you were glad you got to meet but you are not interested, thank you.