How can i get him to chase me and want me back?

I live with my ex, we broke up 3 months ago. We were together 4 years. we still live together, how can i get him to chase me and want me back?
He broke up with me because of fighting, our problems are fixed. Tips?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if I lived with my ex, if our problems were solved, assuming that I'd feel attracted by her. Personally seeing her naked willing that I wanted her would make me chase her wherever I saw her, even if she hid from me! haha.

• He said he's not over me, but he likes our friendship. So how can I like make him want more than a friendship? I've heard guys want what they can't have. So do i just act disinterested, go out more, act like I'm over him? or what?

• What you can try to do is making him feel again what once he felt for you in the past. Think of something you did that he thought that was amazing! Try to do it again. What did he like in you? Try to make him notice it again. Be just the way he likes. Personally I'd find it hard to resist something like that.