The ex keeps showing up in my life unwanted and confusing my feels and where her and I should stand?

So it's been about a year, and my ex keeps coming to me every time she runs into a problem with something. Majority of the time, I blow her off. All she does is talk about all these guys she talks to and likes like I'm her gay best friend. She even tells me the guys she slept with while and after we were dating and it makes me feel obligated to tell her who I slept with after we broke up. I blocked her, then she hacks my accounts and unblocks herself and follows or adds me again. What do I do about this? She says she gets jealous, and she also tells me she doesn't care at times to. Any advice?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• man up and do what you gotta do homie

What Girls Said 2

• Restraining order. If she's going into your account and unblocking herself, she knows the contact is unwelcome. Put secure passwords on your accounts she can't cracker and straight up tell her if there's any more contact, you'll get the law involved.

• Tell her you will get a restraining order unless she backs off

What Guys Said 1

• She sounds crazy man. Bitches be runnin wild