What should I do? Should I keep trying or give up?

My bf & i of 1 year have broken up i love him so much but it seems like we have the same problems all the time were both the issue I don't know if i should keep trying or give up? I dont want to be with anyone else and i don't want to see him with anyone else as well its been a week & he hasn't made an effort to talk to me, my heart says keep trying but my mind says just let it go if he's never gana change:'( what should i do? I want to keep working it out but i don't want him to think ima always go running back to him

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes explain the problem then let's figure out a plan :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Could you perhaps explain what these same problems are that you always have?

• He just has trust issues with me that cause him to be an ass**** towards me, i know i have made mistakes in the past but I've changed since then but yet he can't change

• It's tough. When a relationship comes to an end we always feel pain. Even if we deep down inside know that there are reasons why this relationship can't work, we keep telling ourselves that maybe it could. Let's face it, it's just hard to suddenly be without someone who was a significant part of your life.
      I don't know if there's a future for you and this guy, or if it would even be a good idea to try again. It seems like you are unsure as well since you have little hope that he can actually change and put his trust issues aside. I think you should take some time and space to figure out how you really see the situation, if it's really worth it to ask him to try again. There are times when it's better to let someone go, even if it's painful. I have done it as well, and didn't regret it in the end. But you need to think about this, and you need to allow yourself some time to think about it, especially once you are less emotional and have a more objective perspective.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, at least you have a partner.

What Girls Said 3

• I would say just move on, life too short to keep hoping for things to get better, you will find someone better

• I think that you have already made enough effort for the relationship to work, and if it still didn't, then it's time to move on. I know it is difficlut and scary having to start all over again after what was a big part of your life. But it's necsesary and if the relatioship wasn't working, then you shouldn't waste more time on something that was taking too much of your energy. Now try focusing on yourself as an individual and enjoy you for who you are, go out with friends, do the things you like and trust that everything will get better. Good luck ;)

• You made the effort to save the relationship, if he does not want to meet you half way then it's time to end it and let it go, you can't make him want to make effort if he refuses to