Did I do the right thing by dumping her?

So I met this beautiful woman. I invited her to meet my friends and their girlfriends last Sunday. We all watched football. This is where things went bad.
One of my friends told me she was snide remarks about us all and our interests. I confronted her about it and she admitted it. With no hesitation, I respectfully told her to leave and never call me again. She threw a fit and wouldn't leave. Then I got nasty and told her to get the hell out or I'll have the cops escort you out. She left after that warning. People say I'm wrong for curbing her like that. I don't care how hot you are, I will dump any woman who disrespects my friends or family. Was I right or wrong?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• You did the right thing bro. Reason: first time she meets your loved ones and she's already talking crap. Ha! Thats a big red flag for major problems down the road and she will only get nastier later on. Just because she's good looking doesn't give her the right to be bitchy and you not do anything about it. Plus, beauty goes both ways inside and out.