How do you break up with a friend who's friendzoned you?

When you feel a lot happier being away from someone than with them, it's no longer a friendship. I've been friendzoned, but after all we've been through, I'm noticing that being friends is really getting painful for me and I need him to stop. What's the best way to go about this touchy conversation?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No contact. Simple as that. Is there anything causing you to encounter him or repeatedly interact with him?

1|0
    0|0
    • He repeatedly texts me like we're friends asking how things are going and whatnot

• Okay, don't reply. Scale back your responsiveness to him till it becomes non-existent. He'll get the hint, unless he's really clingy.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I will suggest not cutting him off completly in one shot, just dont show interest in his text, like short answer, and dont initiate any conversation

0|0
    0|0
  • Well first off you don't break up with someone you're not with. Secondly, just don't talk with them anymore. The point is taken quickly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I simply asked her out. After that no contact from me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just cut contact. If it's painful to you and I know the feeling, the silence will covey a point.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Loading... ;